The human body is very complex and intricate. Generally, we are not aware of lots of incredible things which are happening in our body. Here are some strange facts about the human body you probably do not know.
FACTS ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY:
Scroll down to know some crazy and strange facts about the human body which you probably do not know.
1.Our blood is on a 60,000-mile journey per day.
2.The brain uses 20% of the oxygen that enters your bloodstream.
3. Babies are born with blue eyes more than any other colour. The melanin in their eyes needs time to be fully deposited or to be darkened by ultraviolet light to reveal the baby’s true eye colour.
4.After eating too much your hearing is less sharp.
5. In full sprint, a human body can generate up to 2000 watts or 2.5 HP of energy.
6.In the case of a headache, your brain does not feel any pain because it has no pain receptors.
(Also Read: Tips to uplift your mood quickly)
7. A human makes approximately 20,000 breaths per day.
8. The total length of all the nerves in the human body is 75 kilometers.
9. The brain operates on the same amount of power as a 10 watt light bulb.
10. The brain is much more active at night than during the day.
11. The higher your I.Q. the more you dream.
12. 80% of the brain is water.
13.The fastest growing nail is on the middle finger.
14. A sneeze generates a wind of 166 km/hr and a cough moves out at 100 km/hr.
15. The eyes can distinguish up to ten million colour surfaces and take in more information than the largest telescope known to human.
(Also Read: 1-minute stress relief strategies)
16. If your saliva can’t dissolve or mix with food, you won’t be able to taste that food.
17.Your eyes remain the same size after birth but your nose and ears never stop growing.
18. The human body is 1 centimeter taller in mornings than in the evenings.
19.The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.
20. The stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve a razor blade.
21. Your brain can store 2.5 million GB of data and process information much faster than the fastest supercomputer.
22. Your body has as much hair as a chimpanzee. Most of your hair happens to be so fine they are almost invisible.
23. Your nose can recognize 50,000 different fragrances.
24. Every day the human body loses about 1 million skin cells that are 2 kilograms every year.
25.The surface area of a human lung is equal to a tennis court.
(Also Read: Do’s and Don’ts for being happy)
26.Women’s hearts beat faster than men’s.
27. During your lifetime you produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
28. Babies are born with 300 bones, but by adulthood, the number is reduced to 206 bones.
29. The hardest bone in the human body is the jawbone.
30. The human body uses 200 muscles to take one step.
These are some cool facts about the human body. Hope you enjoyed it while reading.